If you have any queries regarding Hypnotherapy or would like to join the CHPA, please contact us at:
Phone: 086 388 2424
If you would like to contact one of our therapists, you can search by name or CountyLink to List of Hypnotherapists
The CHPA Privacy Statement
Clinical Hypnotherapy Professionals Association gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with the relevant Irish Data Protection legislation and other, applicable laws.
- processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services.
- does not collect any unnecessary personal data from you and will not process your information in any way, other than as specified.
- takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose your data to another organisation without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data, including several layers of security measures, in order to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction
- will at any time it may engage the services of third party service providers in order to process your data ensure that any such processing is done in compliance with the applicable legislation, and within the terms of a formal, written contract.